Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Craigster Sandwich

THE CRAIGSTER


When Craig and I were in Miami a few weeks ago I decided to make lunch. So I invented the Craigster sandwich.

It is NY Strip steak which I broiled with steak seasoning, Challah bread sliced lengthwise. Tomatoes, Jarlsberg, Avocado and Steak Sauce. I toasted the Challah and then layered it with the Jarlsberg and then the hot steak to melt the cheese. Then I top with tomato's seasoned with salt & pepper and avocados. Finishing it off with steak sauce. The sandwich's are huge but as you can see Craig loved it.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'd like to invite you to participate in our July berry recipe contest. All competitors will be placed on our blogroll, and the winner will receive a fun prize! Please email me, sophiekiblogger@gmail.com, if you're interested. Feel free to check out our blog for more details. (Click on my name in the message header link to visit our blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Excellent recipe. I especially love challah bread so this recipe was perfect for me and my family.
Our favorite place to buy challah bread is Holy Food Imports because the food is produced in Israel so it really has a unique exotic taste to it.